Thursday, July 25, 2013

Who Doesn't love a free 100 Grid?

Sorry, I've been a little MIA lately.  This week I celebrated *cough* my 45th birthday.  My boyfriend and family went WAY above and beyond so I've been a little busy!  But I DID manage to create a few 100 grids.  What I've found with my kiddos is that they don't understand where the numbers "pick up" at on the grid.  So I tried color coding the last and first digits of each row the same color so they could "match" them.  We'll see if it works.  I also made the more traditional rainbow grid and thought they could choose their own this year.  Giving choices gives them total ownership!  It's a win-win.

If you are using any of my stuff, I would appreciate it if you could become a follower.  Thanks!  :)








Still reading good old Fred Jones, by the way.  Just starting Chapter 11 which looks promising; "Succeeding from Day One."  I think what I'm going to do is offer up one giant post when I'm done of all of his KEY POINTS.  Like a cliffs notes version.  So keep an eye out!

No comments:

Post a Comment