Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Bloggety blog blog

After two days of goofing around, I finally produced a totally do-able blog that doesn't look half bad.  Thanks to Google, I can find out anything I need to know, from how to make your own custom header, to how to put it on.  But it still took me two days to iron out the bugs. 

There are a LOT of teacher blogs out there.  And man do they look COOL.  I find myself wondering how these folks knew how to make such awesome blogs.  Everything from plain ol' design smarts to tech know-how.  Heck, I have a hard time putting a decent color pallet together and I have an art degree! 

So, to those other 1324981732 teachers out there that have the most awesome blogs in the world, I most humbly salute you.  I also hope to join your ranks in the future. 

If I can, then the number will be 1324981733.

Here we go.

1 comment:

  1. Good luck! I came here from the atozforums. A few years ago when I was a first year teacher I was struggling a lot and posted on the forums, and some of your responses helped me keep going. So thanks, and have fun with the blogging sphere.

    ReplyDelete